Home

552 message size exceeds maximum permitted Outlook 2022

Error 552 '5.3.4 Message size exceeds fixed maximum message size' is an email error commonly seen in bounce messages that generate from recipients using Exchange mail server. In an Exchange server, there are mainly 4 settings for message size limitations While in the process of sending mail to a Microsoft Mail Server, the following message is received: 552 4.3.1 Message size exceeds fixed maximum message size. The session between z/OS SMTP and the remote Mail Server is reset, inhibiting SMTP from sending the rest of the mail If you are using an Exchange Server account, the 20-MB attachment limit for Internet email accounts is not used by Outlook. Instead, Outlook uses the limit that is configured on your Exchange server. To modify the setting that is used to control the size of a message that is sent through an Exchange Server account, follow these steps. Note Outlook is blocking some of my emails, and I'm getting: 552 sid:M20A1i00E2qfw2F01:Message rejected for spam or virus content ----- EDIT: This has happened in Windows XP, with Outlook 2010 and AVG antivirus, as well as Windows 7 (fresh install), Outlook 2010, and no antivirus (yet). No matter · Wow, I just got what I feel is a pretty good answer from a. Note: Even if you don't receive a warning, your Outlook PST file might become so large that it slows down Outlook's performance.Also, as PST file exceeds the maximum size limit, the propensity for data corruption increases exponentially. If your PST file gets corrupt, use Stellar Repair for Outlook to repair the PST file with precision and speed

Exchange checks the maximum message size that's allowed on mailboxes before mail flow rules process messages. For example, your organization's message size limit is 50 MB, you configure a 35 MB limit on a mailbox, and you configure a mail flow rule to find and reject messages larger than 40 MB The attachment file size limit in Outlook cannot exceed your mail server's limit. This article explains how to increase the maximum Outlook attachment size limit. Instructions apply to Outlook 2019, Outlook 2016, Outlook 2013, Outlook 2010, and Outlook for Microsoft 365 Message Size Limits != Attachment Size Limits. As always you need to be aware that this setting controls the maximum message size, not the maximum attachment size. An email message is bigger than just the files that are attached to it, thanks to the message content itself as well as other data that is piled on Under Message Size Restrictions, click View details to view and change the following message size limits: Sent messages: To set a maximum size for messages sent by this user, select the Maximum message size (KB) check box and type a value in the box. The message size must be between 0 and 2,097,151 KB Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 552 5.7.0 Number of MIME parts exceeds maximum permitted Last-Attempt-Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2019 11:23:09 -0700 (PDT) Subject: Enrollment in July clas

Attachment size exceeds the allowable limit 552: Message size exceeds maximum permitted System Undeliverable, message size exceeds outgoing message size limit The message was not sent; reduce the message size and try agai Increase the message size limit set. Follow the steps given bellow. 1. Login to ypur server with the ssh access and root user. 2. Edit exim.conf files. #vi /etc/exim.conf. 3. Search for message_size_limit and change the limit. message_size_limit = 6M. Note :: I used 6 megabytes in my example, you change change 5m to whichever size you. 552 5.3.4 Message size exceeds fixed maximum message size —— This is a copy of the message, including all the headers. —— The body of the message is 10672605 characters long; only the first —— 106496 or so are included here In other cases, the host may keep retrying the same message. There is a 1000-line limit for the message header. When the header length exceeds 1000 lines, the ESA sends the message 552 #5.3.4 message header size exceeds limit to the sending host. Some hosts may ignore this message and continue to send data

Despite raising your Message Size limit on the Email Security.cloud platform, you continue to receive bounce notifications or errors in Track and Trace referring to message size. 552 5.3.4 Message size exceeds fixed maximum message size. 552 Message size exceeds fixed limi Votre message dépasse la taille maximale de message autorisée. Réduisez sa taille et essayez de le renvoyer. mx.google.com a généré cette erreur : SMTPSEND.OverAdvertisedSize; message size exceeds fixed maximum size . Informations de diagnostic pour les administrateurs : Serveur de génération XXX.XXX.local (My Exchange 2016 server 552 message size exceeds maximum message size. 552 size limit exceeded. 552 too many messages in this mail box. 552 Transaction failed, remote said 550 failed: User does not exist. 552-Requested mail action aborted: exceeded storage allocation\n. 552-5.2.2 The email account that you tried to reach is over quota

How to fix email error 552 - in Exchange server

SMTP receives 552 return code indicating Message size

1. 552 maximum message size exceeded The later post was a test I sent from one of my MailEnable accounts to a different MailEnable account and also CC'd my Comcast.net account. As I mentioned, the second/different MailEnable account received the 15MB attachment
  2. Or 552 5.2.3 Message exceeds fixed maximum message size. In the user settings → Permissions tab - the Maximum Outgoing Message Size setting. In either of these places, a setting of 0 (zero) means no limit, however that is generally not recommended,.
  3. al with. Code: exim -bP | grep message_size_limit. It will return message_size_limit = 50M if nothing has been set to override it. Last edited: Mar 24, 2018. Expand signature
  4. e) that mail is not using
  5. g email will not be successfully delivered if the inco

Thus a message of this type, of delivery status 552 5.3.4 Message size exceeds fixed maximum message size, is an actual rejection by the email server itself. In this event, it is recommended that you adjust the Barracuda to block the same size as the email server, this way a message that will not be allowed by the mail server will not be. Even if your message doesn't exceed the Outlook or Exchange Server attachment size limits, there is a chance your recipient's email provider might block messages that include large attachments. To help reduce the size of attachments that you send in Outlook, see Reduce the size of pictures and attachments

- Attachment size exceeds the allowable limit; - 552: Message size exceeds maximum permitted; - System Undeliverable, message size exceeds outgoing message size limit; - The size of the message you are trying to send exceeds the global size limit of the server. The message was not sent; reduce the message size and. 552: Message size exceeds maximum permitted. Attachment size exceeds the allowable limit. System Undeliverable, message size exceeds outgoing message size limit. The size of the message you are trying to send exceeds the global size limit of the server. The message was not sent; reduce the message size and try again Increasing the attachment size limit for Outlook 2010, Outlook 2013 or Outlook 2016. If your ISP allows for a larger or smaller message size and you want Outlook to match this limit, then you can increase or decrease this limit via a Registry tweak

Attachment size exceeds the allowable limit error when

I am getting this message when sending or receiving messages with attached picture files totaling 20 meg. 552 Message size exceeds maximum allowed size of 31457280. Closing transmission channel. Same message on other side when sending to my email address and the same message on my side when I try to send the email to another address 552 5.2.3 Message exceeds local size limit. 552 5.3.4 Message size exceeds fixed limit; 552 message size exceeds maximum message size; 552 size limit exceeded; The attachment size for messages should also be configured to appropriate limits, for successful mail delivery to happen. But increasing message size unnecessarily, will end up loading.

Outlook error 552: Message rejected for spam or virus

552 5.3.4 Message size exceeds fixed limit my file size is less then 23 mb but i could not send the . Pin . Lock . 0 Recommended Answers 22 Replies 348 Upvotes. 552 5.3.4 Message size exceeds fixed limit my file size is less then23 mb but when i try to sent it message showing delivery status failur due to exceed the limit of the file 552 5.3.4. Attachment size exceeds the allowable limit; 552: Message size exceeds maximum permitted; System Undeliverable, message size exceeds outgoing message size limit; Alternate ways to send large files through email. If you really need to send email files that exceed your email recipent's email size and file attachment limits, there are two options. If your Outlook 2019/365 mailbox is getting full you will be sent an email message to tell you that your mailbox is approaching the quota. If you do not reduce the size of your mailbox, you will be unable to send email, and you'll receive an email that says Your mailbox is over its size limit. The email quota is usually set by the Microsoft Exchange administrator within your organization

Fix Microsoft Outlook error message: 'Mailbox size limit

1. 關鍵字exceeds 、maximum message size、Data size 退信舉例: 552 Message size exceeds fixed maximum message size: 7372800 bytes : 552 5.2.3 Message size exceeds fixed maximum message size (7200000) : host smtp.xaonline.com[61.134.1.143] said: 552 Data size must not exceed 4096K bytes
  2. - System Undeliverable, message size exceeds outgoing message size limit; - The size of the message you are trying to send exceeds the global size limit of the server. The message was not sent; reduce the message size and try again. Maximum email size limit for Gmail, Outlook.com, Yahoo, AOL, etc. Here is the values list of the.
  3. rsp: 552 Message size exceeds maximum allowed size of 37748736. Closing transmission channel. and sometimes its just showing data transfer failed without the reason. so i dont take that all of sudden they have issue with their outlook software or network or modem etc that too at same time
  4. This is a bounce back message that you receive when an email is classified as spam while sending out. If you feel that a genuine email is rejected as spam, you need to send the same email with the full headers and the content to our support team. That email in question will be reviewed manually. 552 5.3.4 Message size exceeds fixed limi

Apr 24 09:05:06 zcsmta postfix/smtpd[12694]: NOQUEUE: reject: MAIL from host.example.com[192.168.1.166]: 552 5.3.4 Message size exceeds fixed limit; proto=ESMTP helo=<example.com> If you attempt to send from an external client a message that exceeds the limits on your Zimbra server, you'll see the following log event in /var/log/zimbra.log Have you ever gone to add a file to an email only to get the dreaded The attachment size exceeds the allowable limit message? If the image, video, or file is over 25 megabytes, Outlook won.

Message size and recipient limits in Exchange Server

Attachment size exceeds the allowable limit. The file you're attaching is bigger than the server allows. Try putting the file in a shared location and sending a link instead. 552: Message size exceeds maximum permitted System Undeliverable, message size exceeds outgoing message size limi If i'm not mistaken, the default maximum message size for the throttled policy is 1M. With the overhead you get when sending email attachments, this will probably block files of 900K. 552 Message size exceeds maximum message size [Dell Inspiron 560 desktop In Outlook, go to File menu, select Options, then click Add-Ins. Under Manage option, select COM Add-Ins and click Go. Unselect all the Add-Ins that are currently not in use or non-functional and click OK. Archiving OST file data: Archiving OST file data might reduce OST file size and clear some space occupied on the server Error:552 5.3.4 Message size exceeds fixed maximum message size. I am using JavaMail for sending an e-mail Correspondence in an application. Sending an e-mail Correspondence by adding multiple files as attachemnts ( 10-12 Files) all file size is between 4-5MB. Result:e-mail correspondence is getting failed

Hello @Silvio Fei, The Maximum message size directive at the Plesk > Tools & Settings > Mail Server Settings page changes the message_size_limit in the Postfix file: # cat /etc/postfix/main.cf | grep message_size_limit message_size_limit = 1024000. Switching this value in Plesk reload/restart all required services - you can see it in the /var/log/messages file Rejecting spoofed message. 5XX_MSG_SIZE: 552: Error: message too large. 5XX_MSG_SIZE2: 552: Message size exceeds fixed limit. 5XX_FAIL_RECIP: 553: Requested action not taken: mailbox name not allowed. 5XX_NO_ACTION 553: Requested action not taken. 5XX_INVALID_RECIP 553: Requested action not taken: mailbox name not allowed. 5XX_FAILED: 554. Change attachment size limit in Exchange Admin Center. Log in to the Exchange Admin Center (EAC) with admin privilages account. Click mail flow in the feature pane and click receive connectors in the tabs. Click the More icon in the toolbar and click Organization transport settings. Change Maximum receive message size (MB) and Maximum send. If you try to send an email that exceeds these limits, you may receive a message similar to the following: Server Response: '552.5.2.3 Message exceeds maximum fixed size (10485760)' Your message has size 137MB, which exceeds 25MB, the maximum allowed by the server 550 / 552 5.3.4 Message size exceeds the fixed maximum message size

sorry, that message size exceeds my databytes limit (#5.3.4) 552 sorry, that message size exceeds my databytes limit (#5.3.4) 553 Exceeded maximum inbound message size; Mail size limit exceeded. 552 5.3.4 Message too large; message size 18876259 exceeds size limit 10485760 of server neko.example.jp[192..2.2] 534 SIZE=Message too big 25MB total message size, including message and attachment(s). Symptoms. If you try to send an email that exceeds these limits, you may receive a message similar to the following: Server Response: '552.5.2.3 Message exceeds maximum fixed size (10485760)' Your message has size 137MB, which exceeds 25MB, the maximum allowed by the server Attempted to send the message to the following ip's: 137.117.181.65 6- اختلال در ارسال به دلیل عدم وجود و یا نامعتبر بودن اکانت ایمیل مقصد Email to text -message size exceeds fixed maximum message size. I send voice mail messages that are < 2mb via mms.att.net to verizon and ATT customers. The ATT accounts bounce back with : Connected to 166.216.152.132 but sender was rejected. Remote host said: 552 5.2.3 message size exceeds fixed maximum message size 552: Message size exceeds maximum permitted; System Undeliverable, message size exceeds outgoing message size limit; Another common reason why your email message with attachment is undeliverable is the amount of free space available in the recipient's email account. If their mailbox has a size limit and the mailbox is full, then your message.

How to Increase the Outlook Attachment Size Limi

total size of the message you have sent (ie: message + all of its attachments) exceeds the size limits on the Recipient's server. Many companies implement the good practice of configuring their servers with limits on the size of emails they can receive to prevent their systems running out of space as a result of a spam attack where the spa Also smaller files are easier to backup Too big of attachment e-mail errors. 552: Message size exceeds maximum permitted. Attachment size exceeds the allowable limit. System Undeliverable, message size exceeds outgoing message size limit. The size of the message you are trying to send exceeds the global size limit of the server 552 Message size exceeds maximum permitted This failure message is NOT created by ASSP but by exim, so no need to modify the setting in ASSP, however as you clearly and very well say, ASSP should ignore messages over 200KB, very rarely SPAM is over this size Outlook attachment limi The Outlook database and data records are stored in the Office 2011 Identities folder. By moving the folder to the desktop, Outlook will automatically create a new database. If Outlook opens without a problem, we will have to troubleshoot the Outlook database. To do this, follow these steps: Quit all applications. On the Go menu, click Home

Configuring Max Email Message Size Limits for Office 36

552 5.3.4 Message size exceeds fixed maximum message size In my case I have updated the Message size limit in receive connectors at 20480KB in all Hub Servers and I am able to send successfully. Exchange 2010. Recreate Outlook Web Access Virtual Direct... It's ALIVE! June (6 Actually, the Outlook data file has a certain data limit to store the data items, for example, Outlook 2013, 2016 and 2019 PST file has 50 GB size. And, whenever, PST file has reached the maximum.

July 2016; October 2014; September 2014; April 2014; October 2013; September 2013; February 2013; August 2012; Microsoft Outlook 2013 hangs on processing for up to an hour; 552 5.3.4 Message size exceeds fixed maximum message size Email Size Limits policies allow you to set size limits for both inbound and outbound mail, including the cumulative size of a message and its attachments. Any messages that exceed the specified size are rejected with the reason Message exceeds email size limit. This policy is useful to: Conserve storage in your company's internal environment Lucky for us, it has a suite of additional settings, one of them being an intuitive way of changing the Maximum Attachment Size.Kutools is compatible with Outlook 2016, Outlook 2013, Outlook 2010 and Office 365. Keep in mind that Kutools will not allow you to send email attachments larger than the limit imposed by your email provider The fix was to run the Office 365 command from my Windows 10 desktop and not a Windows 2016 Server. Since it does not have the service it eliminated the issue. CloudCompanyApps 2019-07-18T18:46:49+00:0 Maksimalna veličina e-maila koju možete poslati i primiti iznosi 50MB. Ukoliko pokušate da pošaljete e-mail veći od maksimuma, dobićete od servera poruku o grešci: 552 Message size exceeds maximum permitted. e-mail, cPanel

Configure message size limits for a mailbox Microsoft Doc

Simple steps to fix email error 550 in Outlook 2013, 2016, 2010 & 2007 when you got error 550 during sending a message with outlook 552 Message size exceeds fixed maximum message size(5000000) 552 Message size exceeds maximum message size. 552 Message size exceeds fixed maximum message size:5242880 bytes . 这是指对方邮箱作了限制,剩余空间不够大,你发出的信件超过了它的容量限制,对方只好把它退回来 How to send files greater than 20 Mb with Outlook. If you need to send files greater than 20 Mb, you have three solutions: 1. tweak your Windows registry to increase the Outlook allowed max file size (see this Microsoft article);. 2. upload the file(s) to a file sharing or cloud service (such as DropBox, iCloud or SkyDrive) and email the download link instead of the actual files This means that users cannot send 12,000 emails a day (500 emails an hour x 24 hour period) on our Shared or Reseller plans. Please note that dividing one large list into smaller lists to get below this limit is not allowed on Shared or Reseller hosting plans. The complete mail policy for HostGator's Shared and Reseller plans can be reviewed at.

Video: Why are my emails being returned as unable to deliver

Keywords: exceeds 、 maximum message size 、 Data size Return letter information examples: 1) <user@brilliantprint.com.hk> : 552 Message size exceeds fixed maximum message size: 7372800 bytes 2) <user@brilliantprint.com.hk> : 552 5.2.3 Message size exceeds fixed maximum message size (7200000 If your message has attachments, you will see a list of them with file names and sizes. Also, Mailtrap has email size limits, which depend on your billing plan. You can test messages up to 5 MB (total email size with attachments) for free. The maximum possible email size to test is limited to 25 MB Step 1. Open Exchange Admin. Once logged in to your Office 365 portal click on Admin on then left menu bar and then Exchange to open the Exchange Admin. Step 2. Change the Default Message Size Limit. In the mailbox view click on the and then click on Set Default Message Size Restrictions. Click to rate this post! [Total: 15 Average: 4.7

How to Increase Maximum Attachment Size Limit in Outlook

1. Maximum email size exceeded: The email size either exceeds an Email Size Limits policy, or is larger than Mimecast service limit. The default is 100 MB for the Legacy MTA, and 200 MB for the Latest MTA. Resend the message ensuring its smaller than the limitation set
  2. g Mail Size: There's a 30 MB limit per email message you receive, including file attachments, which have a size limit of 20 MB total. Messages larger than 30 MB are rejected by our inco
  3. [MS-Outlook - alle Versionen] [MS-Outlook Express - alle Versionen] [MS-Windows Mail - alle Versionen] [Mozilla Thunderbird - alle Versionen] Wenn Sie eine E-Mail mit einem größeren Anhang versenden, kann es passieren, dass es zu folgender Fehlerrückmeldung kommt: 552 5.2.3 Message exceeds fixed size (xxxxxxxx) * In diesem Falle könnte Ihnen der folgende Tipp weiterhelfen
  4. d, let us understand how we can alter the default mail size limits in Exchange Server 2013
  5. Outlook.com Email Limits . The size limit when sending emails with Outlook.com is calculated not only by the size of the file attachments but also by the size of the message, like the body text and any other content. Email size limits for Outlook.com are in place to reduce the potential of spam

552 Message size exceeds maximum permitte

1. MaxHeaderSize : 64 KB (65,536 bytes) Now select the receive connector that is active on your own server. Most of the time it will be the Default YOURSERVERNAME connector. To change the maximum accepted header size use this command: set-receiveconnector -identity Default* -MaxHeaderSize 256kb. You'll see the value changed when you do another.
  2. I have installed Exch 2k7 and are suffering from some hard-to-fix attachment size issues. Firstly, when using Outlook 2007 i could not attach more than 10MB in one e-mail. 552 5.3.4 Message size exceeds fixed maximum message size For outgoing e-mail the limitissues seems to be fixed
  3. Message size exceeds maximum permitted: The size of your message, including all headers, text and attachments, exceeds the maximum allowed size as set on the UCT mail server, or the recipient's mail server won't accept your email because it is too big. Ensure that an email that is sent externally doesn't exceed 10MB. Caused by the UCT mail serve
  4. When they attempt to open the event, they receive an error: The attachment size exceeds the allowable limit. They may not see attachments on the event. The recurring meeting item can grow in size when occurrences are edited, new recipients added, or attachments are added to occurrences
  5. Find answers to 552 5.3.4 Message size exceeds fixed maximum message size from the expert community at Experts Exchange. Pricing Teams Resources Try for free Log In. Where the World's Best Solve IT Problems. How it works. troubleshooting Question. 552 5.3.4 Message size exceeds fixed maximum message size

Open the Exchange 2016, 2013 Management Control Panel. Go, to recipients section and select the mailbox user for which you want to exceed the limit. Click on edit and then open properties. Click on more options to define the desired mailbox storage limit. Check the Customize data settings are set and limit value is set in GB Message exceeds maximum allowed size while it is not larger that restrictions Hello, We are having the following problem in GroupWise 5.5.5. We have set size restrictions on our SMTP gateway for incoming and outgoing email 可能出现的关键字:exceeds、maximum message size、Data size 解决方法:通常此类错误都是由于收件人邮件系统不支持他们系统中的用户接收太大的邮件。因此用户可以把过大的邮件附件使用outlook express的邮件分拆功能进行分拆发送 It's your email service provider that imposes a quota on how much of their disk space you're allowed to use. That could be Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, or the email provided by your company, your ISP, or whomever else you're using. For example, in Gmail, I have this message at the bottom of the page: 10.33 GB (60%) of 17 GB use

Email error 552 InMotion Hostin

The maximum hop count was exceeded for the message: an internal loop has occurred. Ask your SMTP provider to verify what has happened. 447. Your outgoing message timed out because of issues concerning the incoming server. This happens generally when you exceeded your server's limit of number of recipients for a message Compress the attachment to reduce its size (e.g. using zip) Change the maximum message size limit on the server, but this requires admin access to the server; Break your message down into smaller chunks, where each chunk is smaller than the server limit. Use a different mechanism/protocol to transfer the attachment Telnet using domain. telnet domain.com 25. Or first, you can find the IP address of the email server using this tool and then directly telnet to the mail server IP. telnet 192.168.100.1 25. If telnet reports any problem, then you are most probably blocked by a recipient email server When sending a message to multiple users, Outlook reports too many recipients and the message is never received by the people I sent it to. Not an Outlook limit. Outlook itself doesn't hold a limit for the amount of addresses that you can send to within a single email. Outlook 2016 / 2019 / 365 Update for June 2021; Outlook 2016. 552 sorry, mailbox user@somecompany.com is over quota temporarily (#5.1.1) 553 Requested action not taken: mailbox name not allowed (e.g., mailbox syntax incorrect

Bounce Messages with 552 #5

1. 214 - A help message for a human reader follows. 220 - SMTP Service ready. 221 - Service closing. 250 - Requested action taken and completed. 251 - The recipient is not local to the server, but the server will accept and forward the message. 252 - The recipient cannot be VRFYed, but the server accepts the message and attempts delivery
  2. Daily mail limit, e.g. max. 2000 messages per day; Hourly mail limit, e.g. max. 500 messages per hour; Message submission rate limit; Note: No mail software can send more messages as your mail server (or email account) allows. It's a limitation of the used email account and not a program limit or software bug
  3. Subject: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender This message was created automatically by mail delivery software. A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its.
  4. d you to restart Outlook, just click OK to close it. And then restart Outlook program
  5. 552 5.2.3 means that the message exceeds the maximum size that your recipient is allowed, based on the storage space that is allocated on their ISP's server. So there is not much you can do other than compress the attached files into a ZIP folder, or split the content into multiple messages

This fantastic pack of illustrated, colourful display resources helps you create an informative, impressive classroom display in no time! The pack includes: Display posters in various sizes including key WW2 figures, medals, weapons and technology Air raid shelter sign Display banner with detailed illustrations Display border 21 Facts Posters Story Cut-Outs 38 Timeline Events covering 1st. Hello, I've met a problem with large messages: using GWIA, users in our unlimited Class of Service on GWIA (GW6 SP4) cannot receive larges messages. A message appears in the GWIA log: DMN: Send Failure 552 5.2.3 exceeds maximum message size (20000000) although both sender and receiver are members of the unlimited CoS Either the recipient's mailbox is over its storage limit or the message delivery directory (folder) on the recipient's mail server is currently over a size limit imposed by the Network Administrator Most mail systems have a limit on how much email is allowed to remain on the server for each individual user. If that limit is reached the server will not allow them to accept any new mail. 552 Message size exceeds fixed maximum message size: Theoretically the IMF is supposed to place messages that it found as spam in your Outlook Junk. s 552 4.3.1 Message size exceeds fixed maximum message size---> System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0 x80040211): The message could not be sent to the SMTP server. The transport erro r code was 0x800ccc6d

Go to home page and close language popup Close Language popup. United States / English. North America. United States / Englis For account and technical support directly from McAfee's award winning Service and Support Website. Get help via MVT, FAQs, and live support via chat and phones

552 5.3.4 Message size exceeds fixed maximum message siz

This limit is applicable on Office 365 and newer versions of Microsoft Office such as Excel 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010 and 2007. Older versions such as Excel 2003, Excel XP (2002), Excel 2000, Excel 97 contained a limit of maximum 65,536 rows and 256 columns. Classic Excel 95 and Excel 5 versions came with a limit of maximum 16,384 rows and 256.