Home

Clear liquid coming out of breast when squeezed

Some women do notice a discharge from their nipples. It is normal and healthy — it's the body's way of keeping the nipple ducts open. It even happens to some guys. The discharge may look like very thin milk, or it may be clear or light green, greyish or light yellow Multiple causes: This can be normal or pathological. Breast discharge can come from the glands or the ducts. Bloody discharge is most concerning. Stimulation can c.. One or both breasts may produce a nipple discharge, either spontaneously or when you squeeze your nipples or breasts. Nipple discharge may look milky, clear, yellow, green, brown or bloody. Discharge that isn't milk comes out of your nipple through the same ducts that carry milk. The discharge can involve a single duct or multiple ducts Ok well I'm not sure what's causing it maby you have a small cyst connected to your ducts that's producing a clear fluid. If you are not finding any lumps and the discharge does not get bloody or milky you can probably just watch it Period isnt due til the 27th, but breast ate tender and when nipple is stimulated in any way a clear liquid is discharged is this a sign of pregnancy? 1 doctor answer • 2 doctors weighed in A 21-year-old female asked

Clear or milky discharge from both nipples, that only happens when you squeeze your breasts (and only at certain times of the month), is almost certainly hormonal. As you age, your hormones start.. Non-milk discharge comes out of your breasts through the same nipple openings that carry milk. On each of your nipples is a cluster of about ten of these openings. One or both breasts may produce a nipple discharge, either spontaneously or when you squeeze your nipples or breasts You might have to squeeze the nipple to get the fluid to come out, or it could seep out on its own. Nipple discharge is common during your reproductive years, even if you're not pregnant or breastfeeding. Discharge is usually not serious. Still, it can be a sign of breast cancer, so it's worth seeing your doctor about Me and my partner were getting physical.when he started to squeeze and suck my breasts harder a white liquid started oozing out of my breasts.i am not pregnant and this has happened for the very first time.so is it normal? i am a bit tensed about this issue.why does this happen and is there anything serious or wrong with me because over the net i have come across 1000 solutions and i am very.

Both abnormal and normal nipple discharge can be clear, yellow, white, or green in color. Normal nipple discharge more commonly occurs in both nipples and is often released when the nipples are.. Squeezing or stimulating the breast or nipple can cause nipple discharge. In early stages of pregnancy, women might see a watery or liquid discharge coming out of the nipples, in the later stages it might take milky appearance. After stopping of breast-feeding, one might notice the milky discharge for sometimes

why is clear liquid coming from my nipples every time i

I have clear liquid coming from my breast Answers from

1. g out of right breast when squeezed (sorry tmi) white liquid co
  2. The clear sticky liquid which may come out of your nipples in pregnancy is known as colostrum. It can range in color from clear through to orange or yellow or even white. Colostrum is baby's first, extremely nutritious, food and it's produced by your body in pregnancy in preparation for your baby's eventual arrival
  3. Spontaneous (fluid leaks from the breast without any squeezing of the nipple or pressure on the breast); or On expression (fluid only comes out of the nipple when the nipple is squeezed or there is pressure on the breast). Other questions which can be used to describe nipple discharge include
  4. Breast discharge can be caused by normal and abnormal hormonal changes. Pregnancy and breastfeeding are normal hormonal changes that can cause milky nipple discharge. Cancerous and non cancerous breast conditions can also cause discharge from the nipples. Read now for more information on causes and treatment options
  5. g out of my nipples Unless it's breast milk, this is called nipple discharge. There are about 10 tiny openings in each of your nipples, and not only breast milk, but any..

How much fluid discharge are you experiencing? it happen in one or both breasts? Does it come from one opening in the nipple or multiple openings? Does it happen on its own, or only when the nipple is squeezed? Do you have additional symptoms, such as fever, skin redness, a breast lump, breast pain, headaches, vision changes, or anything else So when they suddenly start acting out, it can be surprising, to say the least. There are a few different types of nipple discharge you can experience, and some are totally normal. Nipple discharge.. The clear liquid is collestrum and you'll produce it before your milk comes in, no indication on your milk supply. I've been able to squeeze colostrum out of mine since about 18 weeks. More from my left than my right. My mom told me that the baby will favor my left boob over the right one A lump or thickening in your breast or armpit. A change in the size or shape of your breast. Skin changes, such as a dimple or pucker. A change in the shape of a nipple (the nipple may look like it is being pulled into the breast). A change in the colour or feel of the skin of your breast or the darker area around the nipple (areola) Nipple discharge   or fluid from the breasts can be very alarming, but it's normal in many women. So normal that when renowned breast surgeon Susan Love, M.D., conducted a study where gentle suction was applied to women's breasts, 83% of the women—old, young, mothers, non-mothers, previously pregnant, never pregnant—had some amount of.

Part1. Nipple discharge describes any fluid that may be squeezed out or be expelled on its own from the nipple area of your breast. This is not always a cause of concern; however, you should be aware of conditions that can result in water coming from your breast. Nipple discharge may appear milky or clear, yellow, green, brown or bloody But spontaneous discharge, or fluid that comes out of one or both nipples without any provocation, should be a reason to visit a doctor. In rare cases, it's an early sign of breast cancer So this has happened before for about 2 years since I noticed it. It doesnt happen all the time, maybe once a year. My nipple starts to feel really itchy then I squeeze it and a little bit of clear liquid comes out Hi i am shalini.i am a 23yr old pure virgin and never ever had sexual intercourse.i had a single boyfriend past 5years.4m 5years he is sucking my breasts almost regularly for hours but nothing came out but on 4march 2013 A transparent liquid came out after with 2% white milk type liquid also but only after squeezing.but on 6march the discharge.

Nipple discharge - Mayo Clinic - Mayo Clini

Green Discharge from Nipple Causes. Pregnancy: during the 1 st trimester, some women notice some discharge coming from their nipples. Stopping breastfeeding: after you have stopped breast feeding, you may observe milk-like discharge for a while. Stimulation: nipples release some fluid when they are squeezed. It could also occur when the nipples. Many women have some type of nipple discharge or fluid when their breasts are squeezed, and its normal. Squeezing the nipple sends message to the brain and the pituitary gland responds by increasing prolactin levels, which in turn produces discharge from the nipple. The discharge can come in a variety of colors - gray, green and brown as well. Nipple discharge is any fluid that comes out of the milk ducts through nipple. This is a normal and expected occurrence during breast feeding, but may be alarming at any other time. Nipple discharge can vary widely in color, with the most common colors encountered being yellow, green, brown, white, clear, and red (or bloody) I woke up with a lump in my armpit, very tender and red, about the size of a large pimple (5 mm). When I squeeze it a clear liquid comes out. It follows with the skin when I touch it. What could it be.

To review: nipple discharge is any fluid that comes out of the milk ducts through the nipple. This is a normal and expected occurrence during breastfeeding, but may be alarming at any other time. Nipple discharge can vary widely in color. The most common colors encountered are yellow, green, brown, black, white, clear, and red (or bloody) I am 37yrs old the mother of 4 .I have my tubes tided. Just the other day i noticed my breast leaking a secreation. So i squeezed on the nipple . When I squeezed a secreation came out that was clear b read mor

When i squeeze my left nipple a clear liquid comes out

The fluid that leaks out after weaning tends to look more like colostrum (thin, sticky, and yellowish) than white or creamy like mature milk. Since it took your breasts nine months of pregnancy to go through the physical changes that prepared them to make breast milk, it's not surprising that they don't go back to their pre-pregnancy state. immediately after your baby weans It's milk. But you already knew that since Human Breast Milk is one of the question topics. I assume you're asking about why milk would come out of a woman who isn't pregnant or nursing? Short answer, hormones. There isn't some magical rule that.. Re: Liquid coming out of breast when squeezed. i had this first occur about four years ago. i wasn't pregnant, it was hormonal. it turned out to be a tumor in my puituitary gland producing too much prolactin (the hormone that regulates breast milk in pregnant women). see a doctor. 10-10-2007, 10:50 AM. # 6 No, it isn't a good idea to squeeze out any liquid from your baby's breast. Exposure to hormones during pregnancy causes a slight enlargement of breasts in some baby boys and baby girls. There might also be white milky discharge often called witch's milk. This is common for newborns and nothing to worry about

when i squeeze my nipple a clear liquid comes out

There are other forms of nipple discharge which means liquid coming out of a nipple, which can be of a different colour and can be spontaneous or occur upon squeezing Some of the signs and symptoms of breast cancer are: 1. lump 2. discharge from the nipple 3. Skin changes 4. nipple or other part of the breast retracting or dimpling. So you have learned more of the signs than many here; good for you! However, it.. If I squeeze mine hard a little fluid comes out. Is this normal and this to help lubricate the nipples. My mother is 64 years old and she is experiencing engorgement and when she squeezes her breast she has clear liquid coming out of the nipple area A nipple discharge is considered the leakage of any fluid from the nipple. It is normal for pregnant or breast-feeding women to discharge milk from the nipple, as part of the normal function of the breast. It may also be related to alterations in the menstrual hormones. An unexpected nipple discharge may be milky, clear, yellow, green, brown or.

Hello. I have had a thick white nipple discharge coming from my left breast on and off for approximately one year along with itching, deep breast pain, and a light colored nipple rash. It generally comes out only when squeezed, although sometimes I will notice a tiny bit on my nipple without expressing it Clear discharge: Clear discharge from one breast only can be a symptom of breast cancer. Clear discharge from both breasts is usually less concerning, but if a woman is concerned, she should visit.

Nipple discharge can be an early symptom of breast cancer, but most cases of nipple discharge are due to benign conditions. The following are guidelines to differentiate benign discharge from discharge that is associated with malignancy: Spontaneous Discharge: Discharge that comes out without squeezing is the only type of discharge of concern 13 weeks pregnant breast leak a clear liquid coming out when squeezed: leshjon56: Pregnancy: 2: 12-18-2008 06:01 PM: Clear Discharge From Right Nipple ? Very Scared: barb3246: Women's Health: 3: 09-30-2008 01:07 PM: Liquid coming out of breast when squeezed. Janette_Murphy: Pregnancy: 5: 10-10-2007 10:50 AM: Breasts Leaking Bright Yellow and. Nipple discharge can occur normally during the last weeks of pregnancy and after childbirth when breast milk is produced. A nipple discharge can also be normal in women who are not pregnant or breastfeeding, especially during the reproductive years. For example, in women, fondling, suckling, irritation from clothing, or sexual arousal can. Nipple secretions are any fluid or fluid that comes out of your nipple. You may need to squeeze the nipple to remove the fluid, or it may come out alone. Nipple secretions may occur at a childbearing age, even without pregnancy or lactation. Secretions are not usually dangerous, but they may be a sign of breast cancer, so see a doctor Intraductal papilloma is a small benign tumor of the milk ducts in the breast. It is the most common cause of nipple discharge and usually affects only one breast. The secretion may be bloody or a clear discharge may be noted. Fibrocystic breast disease (FBD) is the most common cause of breast lumps in women, particularly older women

I Have Clear Discharge From My Nipples When I Squeeze Them

3. Breasts Stimulation. If the breasts are stimulated in any way, they may secrete some type of fluid. This can be caused by exercising vigorously with a tight bra, including when you are jogging. 4. Certain Medications. There are medications that can result in a white stuff coming out of nipple If it's coming out of both breasts, or happens when you squeeze the nipple, it could be due to something benign (meaning noncancerous) such as certain medications or herbs (like fennel), an injury. There's fluid that's involved in inflammation; what you're seeing when you squeeze a pimple is the fluid that all the inflammatory cells are in. Essentially, when you try to pop an inflamed pimple, you are squeezing out the carrier fluid, or the start of the inflammation Mammary duct ectasia often doesn't cause any signs or symptoms, but some people experience: A dirty white, greenish or black nipple discharge from one or both nipples. Tenderness in the nipple or surrounding breast tissue (areola) Redness of the nipple and areolar tissue. A breast lump or thickening near the clogged duct

It only comes from one breast. The liquid is clear or bloody instead of milky. It happens suddenly. Swollen Lymph Nodes. Sometimes breast cancer spreads to your lymph nodes. You may be more likely. Nipple discharge is most often not cancer (benign), but rarely, it can be a sign of breast cancer. It is important to find out what is causing it and to get treatment. Here are some reasons for nipple discharge: Pregnancy. Recent breastfeeding. Rubbing on the area from a bra or t-shirt. Injury to the breast

A little clear liquid appears when I sqeeze my nipples

comes out of more than one duct in the breast; has blood in it; Nipple discharge is usually due to a benign condition. Discharge from one nipple is more likely to be caused by a problem in that breast. Discharge from both nipples is more likely to be caused by something outside of the breast, such as an endocrine gland problem. Have your doctor. Women usually begin lactating after giving birth or sometimes during pregnancy. However, some women and men may produce a milky discharge from the nipples without being pregnant or breastfeeding The presence of a clear liquid coming out of a pimple may be due to the following conditions: Clogged Pores. Inflammatory or clear fluid-filled pimples begin the same way: with, clogged pores. Bacteria are first trapped inside the clogged pore and begin to multiply, leading to breaking of the follicle or the pore. This breakage causes a pimple Leaking breasts during pregnancy is pretty normal, and it's caused by an imbalance in pregnancy hormones. During pregnancy, your body releases prolactin, a key hormone that promotes milk. If the fluid looks like milk and comes out pretty freely you should probably have your prolactin level checked. This can help rule out problems such as a pituitary tumor called a prolactinoma. If the test is positive, the next step is an MRI of the brain to confirm this small, benign tumor which secretes too much prolactin and causes the discharge

Colostrum, dubbed liquid gold because of its incredible antibody and nutrient content, is the precursor to the breast milk that will very soon feed your bundle of joy. This yellowish, somewhat sticky fluid will be your baby's first superfood until your real milk comes in, around the third or fourth day postpartum Some women can also produce milky ductal fluid after working out as a result of sports bra friction. 4 You can ignore most discharge as long as it only happens when you squeeze around your. Breast :: Yellow Color Liquid From My Nipple? I'm 13 year old girl and when I squeeze my nipple a yellow colored liquid comes out. It also has a small lump at the end of it too. Is this normal? (I haven't got my period yet) View 1 Replies Breast :: Itchy White Spot On Nipple. have had this small white spot on my nipple for about two weeks

When I squeeze my nipple fluid comes out

1. Nipple discharge has many possible causes. Common causes include: breastfeeding or pregnancy - see leaking from your nipples. a blocked or enlarged milk duct. a small, non-cancerous lump in the breast. a breast infection (mastitis) a side effect of a medicine - including the contraceptive pill
  2. The liquid that comes out, in this case, is a mixture of white blood cells and bacteria. The presence of white blood cells in the fluid is a sign that they were fighting with the bacteria and during that process, the pimple popped. In this case, it is important for you to wash your face regularly and wipe it regularly so as to avoid the spread.
  3. Blister. A blister is a small pocket of body fluid (lymph, serum, plasma, blood, or pus) within the upper layers of the skin, typically caused by forceful rubbing (friction), burning, freezing, chemical exposure or infection. Most blisters are filled with a clear fluid, either serum or plasma
  4. The fluid is aliken to Synovial fluid, clear stcky/slippery and the scabs that form are from the skin drying out when drained. My doc has no solution but says dont break them--I am not gonna suffer in pain/discomfort I am very hygenic to clean area b4 and after draining
  5. Male breast cancer (MBC) is a rare disease and constitutes less than 1% of all breast carcinoma cases. Although MBC most often presents with a palpable mass, failure to recognise the significance of other symptoms may lead to a delay in diagnosis. Nipple discharge (ND) is a rare symptom in men, but it may herald an underlying malignancy. We present two cases of (MBC) presenting with ND and.

is it normal if my breast leak when my partner squeezes or

1. g out but I've been gettin my period could i still be pregnant? Probably not. Getting your period is a pretty reliable sign that you are not pregnant
  2. if i squeeze hard enough i can squeeze a tiny bit of clear fluid out of my nip.. what is this.. can everyone do it or should i see a doctor.. idk if this is the right section to ask in. idk thoughts? alwayse had puffy nips but never thought it would be gyno or anything.. doesnt look like bitch tit
  3. g from only one duct with fluid characterized as clear and colorless, bloody, or pale yellow and transparent. Causes of suspicious nipple discharge include

Breast and Nipple Discharge: What It Could Mea

Apr 13, 2020 at 1:04 PM. A few days ago my husband wanted to try some of that body armor drink so we picked up a few flavors. I've read how it can help increase milk production but didn't think much about it. I noticed Saturday that my breasts were sore and itchy and then on Sunday I gently squeezed my breast and some clear liquid came out Bumps that release a clear liquid when squeezed could be many different things. Examples they could be are acne, cysts, poison ivy or boils 06/24/2015 21:05. Subject: Noticed mole, and it is leaking fluid -- is this ever normal? Anonymous. I have several moles, and am honestly not sure if this one is new (although I think it is). I was feeling it -- not even intentionally squeezing it -- and some clear fluid came out. Googling it is freaking me out

Clear discharge is normal in women. It is commonly caused by pregnancy or ovulation. However, it could be due to cancer or a sign of ectopic pregnancy. It is normal for every woman to have vaginal discharge as it helps to keep the vaginal canal clean and free from infection. The normal vaginal pH is between 3.5 and 4.5 I am a husband of a pregnant wife. Before we were pregnant we would use breast stimulation during sex. To put it bluntly, i would suck on her nipples. This breast stimulation continued on through pregnancy. At about the 31st week we were using breast stimulation during sex. This time around a clear liquid started coming out while i was sucking Blisters—itchy bumps filled with clear liquid—are also called vesicles and they can develop as a feature of many common rashes. Vesicles appear on the surface of your skin when fluid becomes trapped under the epidermis, which is the top layer When he's gotten out all that's coming, use a little antibiotic and gauze it. Repeat the next day. With urate, my mottos is better out than in. Remember, once it heals over the urate purge ends. (I punctured one on my thumb and squished and squeezed for a week, but I'm rid of that tophus. A seroma is a collection of fluid that develops under the surface of the skin following a surgical procedure. Also known as serum or serous fluid, this clear discharge of fluid is triggered by the injury and subsequent death of cells, typically along an incision or where skin tissue was removed

The fluid coming up from the legs couldn't get into my abdomen and instead went down. When I changed back to the prior Medi garment and took away that garment fold the swelling went away. Put the garment back on, it rolled down, trapped the fluid and lymphorrhea came back First, as Anne Smith points out, it's totally normal to spontaneously leak milk in the initial weeks after weaning. It helps to wean your baby or toddler gradually whenever possible, but even if you do that, leaking happens just happens for a while and is common. Wear loose fitting clothing to avoid clogged ducts and try not to express unless. Updated. May 1, 2017. The thick, yellow liquid that's leaking out of your breasts is called colostrum, and it's absolutely normal. This is just another part of your body getting ready for baby! Colostrum is chock full of protein, antibodies and immunoglobulins, and will protect baby from infections and help get out that first poop of meconium 81 votes, 71 comments. 316k members in the popping community. Subreddit for popping addicts and the pop-curious. Blackheads, pimples, cysts

5 Types And Causes Of Breast Discharge Lady Care Healt

Discharge related to breast cancer usually appears on only one breast and is rarely bloody. Overall, just one to 5 percent of all breast cancers are related to a nipple discharge. The bottom line is that if you're concerned, have your breasts examined by your health care professional - both to rule out any problem and to provide you with peace. Penile discharge is not urine, but a watery or thickened fluid that sometimes comes out of the penis. It's normal for guys to have mucous-like fluid (pre cum) when the penis is erect or sexually aroused. This fluid is usually clear to whitish and can vary in amount. Cum is released when guys orgasm (ejaculate) Good to know that I am not alone. I am a 10 years breast cancer survivor with lymphedema on my right arm as a result of the surgery.. Suddenly two days ago fluid started coming out of my arm without any cut or scratch. I was never informed that such a thing can happen. Very frightening!! My family physician nurse treat it I have a small mole on my arm that one day became slightly raised, i dont know if i caused it to do that, and as squeezed it clear liquid came out, i then picked it off and it heald into normal skin, before coming back the same size but darker. its pretty small and i know only a dermatologist can really tell me but can you help me and just tell me if this is always a serious thing If you have drainage tubes from the surgery, you could get a seroma after your doctor removes them. It may feel like you have a liquid-filled cyst under your surgery site. You may also: Hear liquid move around. Have clear fluid leak out of your wound. Keep in mind that a seroma is not the same as a hematoma

This past week I have fielded questions from two readers about clear fluid coming out of their hens' beaks. Chickens do not vomit. Unlike humans, they don't have the ability to upchuck the contents of upset stomachs. So, when you see fluids come out of your hen's beak, something is very, very wrong Clear sticky nipple discharge during pregnancy. This is usually known as colostrums, or pre-milk, which is a yellowish or clear liquid. In case of colostrums, at first, the discharge is usually yellow in color, but as the pregnancy approaches its due date, the discharge becomes pale and clear, but continues to remain sticky Breast :: Dark Green Discharge When Squeezed. For the past three weeks my right breast has been leaking a dark greenish thin liquid when squeezed. I first noticed it during my menstrual cycle and thought it was just my hormones going crazy, but it hasn't gone away after my period ended. I don't feel any unusual lumps

Brown liquid came out if I squeezed them, he told us. Gynecomastia is the development of breast tissue in males, sometimes leading to lactation Sebaceous breast cysts are totally benign (non-cancerous) and have nothing to do with breast cancer. These type of cysts do not increase breast cancer risk in any way. A cyst is a sac that contains, air, fluid or semi-solid material. In the case of the sebaceous cyst, the inside of the sac contains epidermoid material

Like blackheads, sebaceous filaments live in the actual pore, but when you squeeze them, you won't see the same white string cheese that slinks out of a blackhead, Dr. Ava says Clear margins with cancer too. However, I've developed a big lump under my arm where the lymph nodes were removed. I realize this is fluid build up, however, it started leaking clear fluid a couple of nights ago. Leaking only for one night from the lymph node incision, and not much fluid, so I didn't worry

Fluid coming out of my nipples. It has occasionally been slightly milky, but is mainly clear in colour. My breasts have also been a lot more painful recently, not just a few days before a. In fact, babies born prematurely between weeks 34 and 37 often have no health problems and may require only short-term care after birth. To get ready for your little one's arrival, your breasts may already have started producing colostrum, which is basically early breast milk. More specifically, colostrum is a fluid that is dense in nutrients. The hard substance that comes out when you pop a pimple is dried dead skin cells and dead white blood cells. Normally, a soft fluid comes out when the pimple is popped but if the substance is dried, it will be a harder substance. There are pimples such as whiteheads, pustules, and blackheads that can be popped, but it should be done properly However, there are other causes which need to be considered. If your dog has a dark brown or reddish liquid leaking from their nipple, but it is not fresh, it may be due to the presence of a tumor. This can occur in one or several of the dog's breasts. Both cancerous and non-cancerous tumors can cause lumps to occur While some ear discharge is normal for a healthy, functioning ear, an abundance of clear fluid leaking from the ear can be caused from thin cerumen, a ruptured eardrum, a signal of an underlying ear infection, or a skin condition within the ear canal. The most common cause of watery discharge from the ear is Swimmer's ear. Read below for more information on causes and treatment options

I had silicone breast augmentation 5 years ago. Maybe once per year one of my breasts swell up and is really sore. After a week or 2 it will go away. It's happen to both of my boobs on separate occasions. In 2016 I had an ultrasound and it showed there was a couple of mm fluid. My surgeon said i.. First, pull the bulb away from your bra or surgical wrap. Pull the stopper out of the end of the bulb. Turn it over, and squeeze the liquid into the measuring cup. Avoid touching the part of the stopper that goes inside the bulb, as well as the end of the bulb where you pulled the stopper out If i squeezed my chin fluid came out all of the poors. So I covered my chin with triple antibiotic ointment. The clear fluid started draining out of my chin. I could wipe off the ointment and it woukd be half fluid, then fluid would continue pooling up on my chin. I would dab this off until it stopped coming out and then put more ointment on One tell tale sign that the itch is scabies and not some other skin disease is the color of the fluid that can be squeezed out of the rash or bumps. This fluid can help you and your doctor diagnosis it correctly. Scabies Produces a Clear Liquid. Your immune system reacts to scabies by surrounding the mite, eggs, and feces with fluid in an.

Although serous fluid production is normal, we don't want the fluid to stay inside, we want it to come out, so a drain is placed. There are different types of drains. Dr. Miltenburg uses a Jackson-Pratt or JP drain. As the tissues grow together the fluid production slows down and eventually stops. This process takes about 14 days A discharge of clear liquid, blood, or milk that doesn't happen during breast feeding might also be a sign of breast cancer. According to WebMD, unusual discharge from the nipple is usually caused by benign conditions, but may also indicate breast cancer in some cases, in which the discharge can be clear, bloody, or another color. 3 This happens when a tumor forms in the milk duct on the. It is important to distinguish between yellow milk and a yellowish discharge coming from your breasts. While yellow milk is a common occurrence during weaning, yellow discharge requires medical attention. Lactation consultation Kelly Bonyata from KellyMom.com explains that this yellowish discharge usually stems from benign lesions on the breast What's more concerning is bloody or clear discharge that leaks out when you're not squeezing, she says. This type of discharge can be a sign of breast cancer about 10 percent of the time Question. In the mornings when I wake up I'll see a clear or some time a little Bit cloudy drip from the tip of my penis. It doesn't burn or cause any type of pain when I use the bathroom and as the day goes by I'll check sometimes squeeze to see if any thing comes out but nothing will be there Breasts — A breast lump discovered by you or your doctor may be a cyst or solid tissue. Depending on your age, personal medical history and family medical history, your doctor may: Repeat the breast examination after you have completed your next menstrual period. Place a thin needle into the lump. If fluid can be drained, the lump is a cyst