Home

Melanotan 2 freckles and moles

Melanotan 2 in order to tan is a drastic feat/accomplishment for those with low and/or lacking melanocyte stimulating hormone (MSH). Melanotan II is for the fair skinned who cannot tan naturally and need the valuable amino acid chain. Beauty uncovered via synthetic MSH (Melanotan 2 or MT-II), like aging, will show white spots, pale spots, moles and freckles in a new light Moles/Freckles and Melanotan II I started pinning 200mcg every night for 5 days then moved to doing so every 3rd day, and have used for about three weeks now. While my skin has become a shade or two darker (Australian summer helps too), the biggest thing I've noticed is a large development of Freckles Melanotan II with freckles and moles. Close. Vote. Posted by just now. Melanotan II with freckles and moles. I have lots of freckles and small moles on my arms, should I avoid melanotan II? 0 comments. share. save. hide. report. 100% Upvoted. Log in or sign up to leave a comment Log In Sign Up. Sort by Freckles/Moles. Lighter freckles/moles and previously unseen moles may darken and become more visible with the use of Melanotan II. This can also occur naturally just by tanning; however, Melanotan II is known to speed up this process in some users

Anyone that has used Melanotan 2 have you got new moles from using this peptide? I'm not talking about freckles darkening or moles darkening. I'm talking about new moles that you never had before. I have been using it for two days and noticed a small, what I would think to be is a new mole on my back as I have never seen it before nor my girl. Posted August 10, 2012. Hi guys. A friend of mine used melanotan 2 for over 3 years ago. Since then he has gotten more moles than ever before. He's using vitamin C, Omega 3/fish oil and sunscreen daily, but he's still getting moles when spending time outside when it's hot outside Melanotan II (Melanotan II) is an injectable peptide used mainly to vastly increase your body's ability to tan. The pigment of your skin getting darker is the result of UV ray exposure. As your skin becomes exposed to UV rays, melanin is produced to protect your skin from burning and sun damage. A tan is almost like a shield of sorts 2) Do you know if any new freckles/moles that pop up as a result of melanotan eventually fade or go away once you have stopped using it or do they just stay there??-Yes most people get little moles, not to any extreme and its nothing to really worry about or it isnt for me , been using for a year off and on. The one I have are still there Melanotan 2 is a synthetic peptide that acts as a non-selective agonist of the melanocortin receptors MC1, MC3, MC4, and MC5. It is primarily used as a tanning peptide and activates the MC1 receptor which controls the level of melanin in the skin. Increased Melanin levels of course will cause a darkening of the skin colour (tan)

Melanotan Moles, Freckles and Spots - EzineArticle

Melanotan peptides are used to prevent sunlight induced skin cancer by stimulating the tanning process. In doing so, prior moles, freckles and some pigmentation can rise to surface. Beauty marks darken as melanin density increases. The rate of tanning via melanotan peptides vary greatly. Melanotan II increases the bodies melanocytes production. Melanotan is best suited for the folks with skin types I & II. Prior sun damage, scars, tattoos, freckles, moles, hair color, etc are deciding factors prospective MT-2 users consider. How should I dose MT-II? Melanotan II dosage it is recommended to start out small and build up. A typical starting dose is around .25mg and max dose reaching 1mg South Africa, ZA. 2 years ago. WORTH IT. $30. 3 Years in and Living It! - South Africa, ZA. Both my husband and I have been using melanotan 2 on and off for 3 years now. We both love the results. If you start off with low doses and inject just before you go to sleep you won't feel any side effects 5. Feb 27, 2019. #2. -For a year straight. -1.0 -1.5mg/d. -gives me a tan -and a boner. -curbed appetite for the first 3-5 month, now appetite suppression is less. -activation in sun required. 5-10 minutes sun exposure, 20-30min after pinning (if you don't do this, tan gets sort of greyish) -to keep desired tan level, 1 iu (1mg) every 3 days is. Several websites around the world, including one in the UK, sell Melanotan II and give users detailed instructions on how to dissolve the drug in water and inject it. Alongside the potential side effects of nausea and flushing, some users are reporting that existing moles and freckles become darker, and that new moles and freckles also form

Melanotan 2 Side Effects | HubPages

Moles/Freckles and Melanotan II : Peptide

Guys do NOT use Melanotan II I only went through 10mg and got about 30 new moles on my fucking face, no way I could count them all over my body. I got 2 ugly ones on my nose and one ugly one on my forehead that I definitely am going to have to get removed now by some procedure, hopefully I can find one that will not leave scars The melanin is responsible for producing skin tanning and increase in melanin causes an increase in pigmentation and tanning. The protective amino acid structure of tanning peptide Melanotan 2 influences sexual functions, energy, appetite, inflammation and pigmentation by binding to the Melanocortin 1, 3, 4, 5 receptors (MC1, MC3, MC4, MC5) I bought three bottles of Melanotan II thinking it would take two maybe three bottles to darken me. Now first off I wasn't pale, average skin tone, and after taking two 250mg shots I could already notice some difference. I was darker, and a real good hard on every day. By the time I had taken my 4th 250 mg shot, I could no longer list my race. Melanotan II permanently darkens your skin color, and the tan it produces lasts for a significantly longer period of time than a naturally achieved tan. Take Martina Big for example. She has abused Melanotan II for so long and with such high dosages that even if she stopped using it and stopped UV exposure entirely, it would probably take. 1. Melanotan-II/MT2 Review. Melanotan II, alpha-Melanocyte stimulating hormone, Melanotan peptid, or MSH is a synthetic variant of a natural peptide hormone that's responsible for melanogenesis (a process that cause pigmentation of the skin) in the body. The synthetically produced and injectable peptide hormone is commonly used for improved sexual stamina and to darken skin pigment

Melanotan II with freckles and moles : Peptide

I have run melanotan before and am running it again now, not too impressed tbh, i do get a load more freckles so it is legit stuff, i just dont seem to tan at all, been loading for 2 weeks now 1mg ED, been on beds 5 times and been out sunbathing twice, still pale as f*ck... gutted. Some mt2 is better than others Melanotan 1 or Melanotan I, when referring to tanning, is a drug currently in trials for light-affected skin disorders. Melanotan 2 is also a drug that's been developed as a skin-tanning agent, and it's popularized as a treatment for sexual dysfunction as well Melanotan II. Discussion in 'Research Chemicals' started by BUFFY, also from the logs ive read they always seem to say that the tanning beds caused alot of the moles and freckles to darken very fast <GB>, Nov 24, 2010 #199. Anon Human Protein Bar. Joined: Oct 10, 2010 Messages

Apr 19, 2021. #3. 5 days of melanotan 2 so far. 250mcg shots every day tanning bed 5-9 minutes. pretty fucking nutty results for only 5 days I've been using Melanotan 2 for about a year now. I had freckles, they darkened a tad, but the overall darkening of my skin made it almost impossible to tell. I was a very noric white before and now in the summer I look almost italian. its incredible how this stuff can totally change your complexion. i get compliments constantly on it Melanotan is best suited for the folks with skin types I & II. Prior sun damage, scars, tattoos, freckles, moles, hair color, etc are deciding factors prospective MT-2 users consider. How should I dose Melanotan II? Melanotan II dosage it is recommended to start out small and build up. A typical starting dose is around .25mg and max dose.

**Preface** Melanotan-2 is a great compound used in the bodybuilding community for tanning purposes and is a second generation peptide, whose predecessor is Melanotan-1. Melanotan-2 chemical structure is similar to Melanotan-1, however, with this second generation peptide you get the added benefit of a libido increase. Melanotan-2 (abbreviated to MT-2) can be injecte Search titles only By: Search Advanced searc My gf just did 2 weeks on melanotan and went to the docs today. They said they are concerned about one of her moles as its got a dark spot in the middle. Does this mean its cancerous? Literally just a peptide hormone usually moles/freckles only darken due to the total skin pigment darkening. So tbh I highly doubt it Buy Melanotan 2 a poor Sunless tanning peptide. MT2 Tanning injections stimulate melanin production in the body to promote a darker, natural tan as a response to UV damage. / SlimCat.or

Melanotan-II - ICB Institute of Cellular Biomedicin

1. I have recently started using Melenotan II, sadly it's made my freckles, sun spots and moles extremely black and visible, I don't like the way I look. I'm only 2 weeks in and have used about 7mg of Melanotan II along with about 3-4 tanning bed sessions
  2. Melanotan is hit or miss, some people get absolutely ****ed over with moles/freckles and other side effects. I got maybe 3 new freckles and no negative side effects at all. 12-26-2011, 05:07 PM #1
  3. The TGA has previously warned consumers not to use Melanotan-I, Melanotan-II or any other related injectable tanning products. Side-effects include darkened skin, increased moles and freckles, nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, flushing of the face, involuntary stretching and yawning, and spontaneous erections
  4. Melanotan II. Discussion in 'Research Chemicals' started by BUFFY, best way to avoid freckles and moles going super dark is to take low doses daily like 100mcg MAX 250mcg either way takes time. I've used this shit and tried it all higher dose don't make it faster just makes you look like shit
  5. I have used melanotan last year during the summer because I was working outside a lot and I didn't get much side effects besides darkened moles and slightly Browner skin. I Am Naturally Olive skinned that doesn't burn much in the Sun anyway, but I do have the ability to burn if I stay out all day in hot sun
  6. For anyone chomping at the bit to get Melanotan 2 on the basis of this guy's before/after pics - stop. Just because this one person hasn't experienced any side effects doesn't mean you won't. Some freckles and moles did become noticeably darker, so I had them removed just to be safe

Melanotan 2- New Moles Appearing MESO-Rx Foru

Melanotan 2 Benefits and Uses. Melanotan II has been found to have a number of different benefits and uses. Here's a shortlist of those. Tanning and skin darkening. This is the main effect of Melanotan 2 dosing: it's a powerful tanning agent. It reduces the chance that a person will get a sunburn and also helps protect the skin from sun damage Who doesn't want to have a body that shines like bronze for an exotic look! It wouldn't be fair if you have to sit in the blazing sun for hours and that too, to get an uneven tanned look. Melanotan 2 is a chemical similar to the properties of the.

Melanotan II (MT-2) functions by stimulating the alpha-MSH receptor. This is a receptor that produces melanin, which aids in the darkening of skin pigmentation. Because of this action, the individual will tan easier and darker than he would without the use of MT-2 • Freckles/Moles Lighter freckles/moles and previously unseen moles may darken and become more visible with the use of Melanotan II. This can also occur naturally just by tanning; however, Melanotan II is known to speed up this process in some users Melanotan 2 darkens all body hair and yes with a low dose there is much lower chance of new mole appearance but as you are Type 1, the low dose might not work for you. It's a very detailed log with pics, dosages etc from a skin type I/II, so I think that a similar protocol might work for you

Melanotan 2. Melanotan II is supposedly a tanning agent and is also advertised as being effective in protecting against skin cancer. It is important to note that Melanotan 2 is an unapproved product and is not advised by FDA. Consumers are advised that there may be adverse side effects of using this Melanotan 2 product I've read a lot about melanotan 2 on melanotan.org board before it disappeared and a lot of people was using a low-dose approach that they could use for years and years, minimizing the risk related to this peptide. They reaped a lot of benefits as well: hair darkening, light skin darkening and very limited darkening of freckles In 8 of 10 men treated with Melanotan-II clinically apparent erections developed. Mean duration of tip rigidity greater than 80% was 38.0 minutes with Melanotan-II and 3.0 with placebo (p = 0.0045). Transient side effects of nausea, stretching and yawning and decreased appetite were reported more frequently after injections of Melanotan-II than. Today we'regoing to talk about Melanotan 2 or in this video let's just refer to it as melanotan now this is an injectable peptide that has the ability to make you look tan without having to spend hours in the Sun. Why is that a good thing - because we all know the Sun is bad for our skin especially if you're older I have moles and discolorations in various areas - have had them for years. Yes, the Melanotan definitely made them darker. They reverted to their normal color about 2 months after I stopped using the Melanotan. Does it make me horny? Oh wow, yes. Let me rephrase that - it gives me a raging hard on, but it doesn't make me a horny maniac

How to prevent moles from melanotan 2? - Tanning

Melanotan II Results (With Before And After Pictures

1. The Doctors: Self-Tan Injection Melanotan 2 & Melasma Laser Treatment. From oily and sensitive skin to dark circles, freckles and discoloration, all types of skin and skin issues were addressed. There are seven pounds of skin in the body and 11 miles of blood vessels. Dr. Lee shared that humans shed 40,000 dead skin cells every single.
  2. Current Rating; Excellent Good Average Bad Terrible 05-15-2011, 12:25 PM #1. Not an issue for Sven but definitely worth mentioning especially if you have freckles all over your face. Dark freckles on melanotan!! the only issue is that I now have a bunch of dark freckles that i didnt have before, no big deal except its on my friggin face. As your skin becomes exposed to UV rays, melanin is.
  3. My Melanotan II experience. I though I would share this being there isn't much here about Melanotan II. I decided to give it a try because I'm at best a type 2 skin type and don't tan well. I got one 10mg vial to test. I started at .25mg per day for the first 7days. I had some nausea but not bad. I upped the dose to .5mg for the rest of the cycle
  4. Melanotan 2 l 10 Amazing Benefits of Melanotan 2 . Melanotan 2, famous as the Barbie drug, is a peptide that is like the melanocyte stimulating hormone in the body. This amazing product is used for tanning purposes without having to sit in sun and risk sunburns. Melanotan 2 was developed by scientists to reduce the risk of skin.
  5. Melanotan II is a synthetic analogue of the peptide hormone α-melanocyte-stimulating hormone (α-MSH) that stimulates melanogenesis and increases sexual arousal.. It was under development as drug candidate for female sexual dysfunction and erectile dysfunction but clinical development ceased by 2003, and as of 2018, no product containing melanotan II was marketed and all commercial.
  6. Melanotan-II. July 9th, 2010, 11:44 AM. Melanotan-II. by Anthony Roberts - Melanotan II is an analog of the peptide α-MSH hormone and they both cause a tanning/darkening effect in the skin. They were inadvertently developed at the University of Arizona during research into skin cancer

Say hello to the Melanotan 2 Peptide! This miraculous tanning peptide acts as a catalyst to stimulate the production of melanin throughout your body. In turn, this means added biological protection from harmful UV rays and an easy, fast, and risk-free full-body deep tan for you. Powered by Froala Editor What's the dosage recommendation of Melanotan II. There is no exact definition of Dosages for Melanotan II as everyone's skin is different. For extremely fair-skinned northern Europeans in Ireland and Scotland I was recommenced the following: Dosage Day 1 to 3 - 0.25mg ( 250 mcg) Day 4 - 0.5mg (500 mcg) Desired 0.5mg (500 mcg) - Every.

Hi, I tried melanotan 2 about 2 years ago. I am blonde with very pale freckly skin, i was in love with the product as I have never been so tanned in my life but i was getting very dark freckles and moles all over my body and some that were raised Melanotan 1 - 15ml Nasal pack Twin Pack. £34.99. Add to cart. Melanotan 1, Melanotan 2 (also known as Melanotan ii) and PT141 vials are EU laboratory-made analogues of the melanocyte-stimulating hormone, which is produced naturally by our bodies in the pituitary gland. The main benefits of Melanotan are sunless tanning of the human skin. Afamelanotide, sold under the brand name Scenesse, is a synthetic peptide and analogue of α-melanocyte stimulating hormone used to prevent skin damage from the sun in people with erythropoietic protoporphyria in the European Union since January 2015, and the United States since October 2019. As a medication it is administered in subcutaneous implant form; the implant lasts for two months Any freckles/moles that have darkened during the usage of Melanotan II will usually fade upon cessation of use; however, the time for this to occur will be different for each user. 10. Avoid Burning . Though tans protect the skin from burning, the Melanotan peptide will not protect the skin

Redhead 1st time ever trying melanotan - important

Low Melanotan 2 dose: 250 mcg. Typical Melanotan 2 dosage: 500 mcg. Large Melanotan 2 dose: 1mg. Add 200 units (2ml) of water to the vial. 2ml/200 units will minimize the volume that you have to inject and will simplify the arithmetic in your MT-2 experiment. Dosing measurements are often mentioned in both milligram (mg) and microgram (mcg) Melanotan is best suited for the folks with skin types I & II. Prior sun damage, scars, tattoos, freckles, moles, hair color, etc are deciding factors prospective MT-2 users consider. Buy Melanotan 2 Australia, melanotan 2 for sale Australia How should I dose Melanotan II? Melanotan II dosage it is recommended to start out small and build up It often is called the Barbie drug, as it can cause darkened skin, more freckles and moles, nausea, loss of appetite, flushing of the face, and instant erections. Category: peptide reviews Tags: melanotan 2 nasal spray wholesale , melanotan 2 starter kit , melanotan buy canada , melanotan nasal spra

melanotan ii Supplements

Melanotan 2 Review - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

Melanotan 2 , moles and brown spots.. HELP Her skin was very white and had freckles when she was young. What she hates the most is white spots, it ruins her tan lol 05-21-2018, 02:57 PM #6. Dazhy. Junior Member Join Date Jul 2016 Location Mount of Olympu Ordinarily this type of darkening happens fairly evenly across the skin and moles/freckles concurrently. What the melanotan peptides do in certain individuals however is tend to make moles darken in a non-concurrent manner. The moles and freckles tend to get darker before the skin that surrounds them does. This sets up a disagreeable contrast Please join this discussion about Melanotan ii and Sunblock within the Anabolic Steroids category. Excerpt: So does block work to reduce darkening of moles and freckles w/ MT2. I'm on 3rd dose of 0.5mg and 2nd tan session and a mole on my sternum is getting dark as shit Melanotan-2 tanning injections promoted as safe despite serious concerns . A less common side effect is freckles, sunspots and moles may darken as well as the appearance of new moles may.

How Often to Inject Melanotan II. Skin Types The frequency of Melanotan II injections will depend largely on your skin type to begin with, therefore you should identify with which Fitzpatrick skin type you are: Type 1: Pale skin, many freckles, blue/green eyes, red hair, never tans, always burns Type 2: Fair skin, few freckles, blue/hazel eyes. Ultimately this is what caused me to stop taking the drug. I already had 2 or 3 small flat moles on my face that were barely noticeable but after taking Melanotan those light brown moles went black, and about 7 or so new flat black moles appeared on my face I haven't taken any Melanotan in nearly two years but those moles are still there Melanotan is best suited for the folks with skin types I & II. Prior sun damage, scars, tattoos, freckles, moles, hair color, etc are deciding factors prospective MT-2 users consider. Tanning injections often come on the user radar after sunless tanning disappointment (messy spray tans). Melanotan II levels the playing field for skin types I & II TGA is always warning its consumers for using the Melanotan 2 injections for tanning the skins. There are various side effects of it which would be darkening of the skin, an increase of freckles and moles, vomiting, nausea, loss of appetite, involuntary yawning and stretching, flushing on the face and most importantly for men spontaneous erections

Melanotan Moles, Freckles and Spots Article Directory

A significant role that melanotan 2 plays is pigmenting your skin thus making it look sun-kissed or tanned. In the past, most people spent time under the sun but due to a busy lifestyle it has become harder to spend long hours in the sun. Besides that, UV rays can cause skin cancer and blisters especially if there is a complete lack of. Skin cancer after using Melanotan-II. The tanning substance Melanotan-II, available online, probably caused skin cancer in a 20-year-old woman. The dermatologists at Aarhus University Hospital in Denmark who treated the woman reported on the case. If you are a) not afraid of needles and b) like to have a tanned complexion, you probably already. Users notice change in moles and freckles. Dr Robert Miller is a specialist dermatologist in Townsville, and has treated people who have used melanotan. He says using melanotan could cause.

Tanning and Sexual Melanotan 2 Information Guid

Melanotan II. Printable View. 02-24-2018, 08:11 AM. FemaleBodyBuild. Melanotan II. I want to try this stuff. I am about 5'8, 160. You will get darker everywhere and any moles/freckles you have will also get darker. You may even see some you didnt know you had. Your face will generally be the darkest as it gets the most sun exposure I got a shade or 2 darker this winter running it on night shifts just to see. When combined with semi frequent tanning you become dark much faster. Pretty much weekly results. However you'll notice many more freckles that you didn't otherwise have before. As mt2 causes those to darken as well

Moles can appear anywhere on the skin, alone or in groups. Most moles appear in early childhood and during the first 25 years of a person's life. It is normal to have between 10-40 moles by. I thought long and hard about using this peptide, but the side effect simply outweighs the positives for me. First off, it's not a sunless tanner. You need UV.. Benefits of Melanotan 2. The benefits that come when you use and buy melanotan 2 Australia are quite many. Some of the major ones are: Reduction in cancer risk- It has been clinically proven that excessive exposure to the sun's ultraviolet radiation can cause skin cancer. Use of Melanotan 2 to tan your skin is healthier than the traditional. Melanotan 2 bubble gum drops 10mg with added vitamins and copper peptides to help get a warm healthy glow and leave the skin golden. ingredients per 0.2ml drop. 100mcg GHKCU copper peptide, prevents damage to the skin and promotes collagen formation, prevents moles and freckles. Mt2 bubble gum drops help with not only healthy skin, a warm glow.

Melanotan Reviews Was it Worth It? RealSel

• While most of the freckles and moles are benign, some moles may be carcinogenic and require surgical removal. Related posts: Difference Between Moles and Warts Difference Between Acne and Pimples Differences Between Whiteheads and Blackheads Difference Between Melanotan 1 and 2 Difference Between Genital Warts and Herpe Melanotan II. What if I told you there was a drug that prevented skin cancer, prevented diabetes, cured impotence and made you look better? You would say, if a drug was this great you would have heard of it. Which might be true, if not for the FDA. For almost a decade, Europeans have been benefiting from the miracle drug Melanotan II

melanotan ITop 10 things to know about Melanotan 2 Australia

Hyperpigmentation, freckles, and melasma are all common skin conditions that occur when normal amounts of melanin are produced within skin cells, leading to dark pigmented spots, or patches to. MELANOTAN I & II Melanin is a naturally producing hormone that controls the pigment in our skin. Simply, the more melanin the darker the pigment and therefore the darker colour of your skin. Melanotan is a peptide that stimulates the natural production of melanin. This peptide is created and circulated within the skin and when exposed to UV Ray

Luckily Melanotan 1 is not very effective for tanning...improved pigment can be expected (but do not set expectations very high for 10mg of Melanotan). Generally yes, MT-1 is treated as HCG and HGH. do the freckles/moles you get from MT2 go away when done and its out of your system? 05-24-2011, 04:00 PM #10. BC123Jm. View Profile View Forum. I told only my best friends and they tried the melanotan also, one of which is naturally pale and a red head. All of us received a tan from this so called tanning miracle. Although my pale friend went on to buy a further 2 bottles, I stopped after the 5 injections as I noticed I that I got new dark moles and freckles and got freaked out Melanotan II, known as the Barbie drug, is being illegally imported into Australia and sold online on sites like Gumtree. The drug promises a deep, long-lasting tan all year round but it can. Melanotan 2 works by stimulating the release of the pigment melanin from the skin. Less UV exposure is necessary with Melanotan 2 compared to normal tanning, and the tan that occurs with tanning injections is deeper and longer lasting than an individual's normal tan Melanotan 2 Sold Online May Cause Cancer, Death. The Barbie drug, Melanotan 2 is a drug that is being injected in to the body to increase the production of skin-darkening pigments, thus creating a.

Automatically receive MPMD articles when they are published: http://bit.ly/2mtASGW———————————— https://gorillamind.com/derek (Gorilla Mind. Buy tanning injections containing Melanotan 2 from our store to gain a uniform tan that will last for a few months. This solution is also a boon for those who have an allergy to UV light. Basics to know about MT2 tanning injections. Melanotan 2, initially synthesized for preventing skin cancer, found its application for purely aesthetic purposes 2 x Alcohol Wipe (for mixing your solution) An analogue of naturally existing alpha-melanocyte hormone, Melanotan 2 is one of the most innovative tanning peptides presently available in the marketplace. Since several rich constituents used in its manufacture so, it assists in developing photo-protective suntans in all skin types

There are a few side effects which users of Melanotan II should be aware of. Most clinical trials have shown darkening of moles and freckles and not particularly visible moles will become noticeable in the loading phase of MT2. After 10-15 days of use, your skin darkens all around and an even tan is then acquired Buy Melanotan-2 nasal spray. Melanotan-2 is used in cases where the function of the production of pigment (melanin) is impaired, by stimulating the pituitary gland to produce this pigment, as well as to protect against UV radiation by the appearance of a visible tan Melanotan II is an effective injectable peptide product to enhance ability to tan. Dosing is typically 0.5 to 1.0 mg/day, and the total amount needed for good effect is typically 30-40 mg, though for individuals of medium darkness already, it may be as low as 10 mg for significant effect

Melanotan 2 Tanning Injections 💙 LoveMelanotanIf I take Melanotan II for my mens physique comp will I